Why should you list your RESIDENTIAL property with Anchor?
- Results. We move properties. In Calendar Year 2012 the Tallahassee Office had sales of $2,241,405.
- Open Houses. Simply because it is the best way to bring your property to the buyers’ eyes. Many agents do not like Open Houses because their schedule (on Sundays) interferes with their weekend plans. We put you, our client, ahead of our personal weekend plans. In other words, our weekend plans will include you until your property is sold.
- When we meet with you, we listen more than we talk. We listen to your needs and objectives. Do you wish to obtain the highest possible price for your property? Is your goal to sell it quickly? Are you open to finance some of the purchase price in order to possibly differ your income tax liability and increase your return by earning on the financed portion interest rates much higher than what banks would offer? Do you wish to occupy your home until a date certain, even if it sells before that date? Tell us what you want. We’ll do our best to make it happen.
- Experience. Olivier Monod, our broker has been practicing real estate in NW Florida for the past 25 years. Anchor Realty of St. George Island, Inc. has been a presence in the Tallahassee market for much of the last decade.
- We care. These two words mean a lot to us – and to our clients. We care because we want you to be happy. We care because our best reward is a smile on our clients’ face. We care because the best ‘new’ customers we can get are those refers by our former satisfied clients. We care about you. We care about the real estate business.